Re: Why wasn't I at any of the UK shows & a hunch I have

From: "Ligouri, George P." <GLigouri@oxhp.com>
"I don't think Id last more than a day not being able to see my daughter.
You get the idea...right?"

I surely do.  Congratulations on the new Ligouri, BTW :-)

"PS...Bjorn, if Pete was yelling ba-da-bjorn to you between songs you'd be
at every show on all 3 legs this summer. :-) Who are you kidding here? Just
get over your arse over here this summer and stop making excuses!"

This is no more helpful than if a Whohead said:  "Put that baby down,
George.  We want you to come out and play with us.  Your child is a poor
excuse.  She is standing between *me* and *my* fun with you!"

That would be wrong, wouldn't it?

Jeff