word twisting and prematurity

From: Deliphus01@aol.com
"That's like saying "Small bands are better than big bands because they play
in smaller places." For me, it's all about performance...otherwise I could
stay home and listen to the CDs. And JAE would be the first to admit they're
no Who."

No.  It is not like that at all because I didn't say the JEB is better.  I
am saying that the JEB live experience is different than the Who live
experience - very different.

ML also said "...a Who show is like having sex with 5 beautiful and eager
supermodels who you really love, and you're doing the best acid you've ever
done plus it's Christmas morning and Ed McMann just left your house after
leaving you a multimillion dollar check, non taxable."

Damn, Mark!
Are you going to be able to make it to July?
If you think the sex is going to be that good, you've got to be careful not
to...uh...uh...have all your Whogasms in the parking lot :-)

Jeff