Re: Tix in LA?

>     Well another year to 'get ready' for our boys to hit LA LA land!!! :)
>Anyway...just writing to ask if anyone knows if there is going to be
>another 'package deal' where you pay x amount of dollars and it can pretty
>much guarantee you a seat within the first few rows? Is that existing this
>time around for both events in LA (Irvine and HB?)

We've had a little discussion about it, as the venues seem to be holding
back the center front tix, but so far there's no announcement we've seen
about a VIP program like they had last tour.  There may be something like
that later, as Bjorn checked with some brokers in Boston and was told they
didn't have any tix.  I guess you'll have to watch for another eBay auction,
Babe!

:)
keets