No Subject

Dear Ken,

I understand your frustration at the higher ticket
prices.  However, consider that the musicians are not
the only ones involved in setting ticket prices, it's
also a decision of their management and the promoters
of the tour.  Further, from what I've seen the best
seats on the last tour generally went for $150-$200
anyway, it's just that their face value was $80 which
goes to the box office and the rest went to ticket
agencies or scalpers.  Some bands get a lot of credit
for keeping their prices low (which means $60 - $80
these days) but very few fans actually pay those lower
rates by the time they get their ticket.

=====
-Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!
http://www.thewhothismonth.com