Re: Banned in Boston

From: Bjorn Ciggaar <ciggaar@warande.net>
"I've talked to some people at Tweeter, and they told me that section 2
tickets might not go on regular sale because of what "they have set up"..."

Hmmm...Very interesting.
Did you know that scalping is legal in Massachusetts?  There are brokers all
over the state.

I seem to remember some talk a few years ago about SFX selling tickets
directly to brokers, without making them go through those nasty lines and TM
procedures.  Does anyone else recall that?

Jeff