Banned in Boston

Well, that's what I get for not reading this web site in 2 months....I
knew the Who were coming this summer, but ticket sales this soon?  Late
last week, a friend of mine got the news before I did, which is highly
unusual and ominous. The two of us headed to a ticketmaster outlet this
morning, and caught the opening bell, but all good seats were gone, even
though we were 2nd in line (pre-WEB sales?).  When I say good seats (this
is the Tweeter Center I am talking about), I mean EVERYTHING under the
roof.  We decided to hold out and either hope for a second date, try to
scalp at the show, or anything else that comes to mind between now and
July.

I have not missed a Who related tour (including solo efforts) to come
through Boston / New York (went to the original Quadro shows at MSG), in
22 years.  I am not about to start now.  If anyone has any thoughts, I
would appreciate it.  Thanks.

Pete S.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.