Re: bible class

In article <l0311071cb894a87230c9@[128.83.177.50]>,
    Alan McKendree <amck@thenetdr.com>  writes:

> Having said that, I see nothing wrong with an 18-year-old being interested
> in people's safety.  While I went on my share of benders decades ago, I'm
> not sure I could recommend the practice.

I've been drunk plenty of times and never once found the need to pick
fights or start a slugfest.  Its not the booze itself that causes
people to be violent, its that the booze lowers the inhibitions of
people that are already inclined to violence.  Those people should
stay away from booze and just get stoned and mellow out (or maybe take
a nap after too many doobies).
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!