uncut & speed-correct Kids Are Alright on VHS

Just a reminder that I still have some of these left.  Full details
are at <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/who/tkaa-complete.html>

I originally duped enough copies for everyone who originally emailed
me and a little extra.  Well a bunch of the people who originally
emailed me never purchased one, so I ended up with more than a little
extra.  Once these are gone, I won't dupe any more copies because I
just don't feel there is enough demand to cover the cost of the
duplication.  So get these nice crisp film to VHS transfers while they
last!

I hope posting this isn't considered too crass; I did this for the fans,
not to make money.  However, my employer decided to dissolve the
business unit I worked in just before Christmas and getting a few $$
back from this duplication effort would help me out a little.
--
Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!