Road trip and "The Thrasher"

In a message dated 02/15/2002 6:02:34 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Kevin Mc,
> I'm looking forward to it.  How's your summer road trip shaping up?  Which
> shows will you attend?
>
> I'm thinking this might make an interesting addition to Tommy.  We could
> add
> a character called "The Thrasher".  He punches Tommy in the face in a
> effort
> to get him out of his state.  It would be a nice addition to "The Acid
> Queen" and "Uncle Ernie" characters.  What do you think?
>
> Jeff

Road trip is slow in developing.  I'm planning to go to CA and stay with my
bro in LA for the west coast gigs, then i'm hoping to get the road trip for
the late july gigs in the northeast.  Problem for my former students will be
cash, but we're workin on it.  Plannin to hit Boston (but tix already scarce-
may be askin for help), Camden, and at least one MSG show.  That's where it
stands now.  I may try to go to the Gorge on my west coast swing and possibly
Indy in late august.  I like the thrasher character, but maybe he could punch
tommy a bunch, then there could be a booth at the holiday camp where people
line up to be punched by the thrasher just like tommy was.  how's that?  i'm
not a musician but maybe someone can start workin on a song for the thrasher
and send it to pete. :>)

kevin mc