Re: A idea

At 22:20 11-2-02 -0600, Alan McK wrote:
> >Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 21:25:18 -0200
> >From: "leandromilani" <leandromilani@bol.com.br>
> >
> >It would be great, if Pete through a voting by internet
> >lets the Who fans select the 2002 Who tour's set-list...
>
>Great for us, the fans.  OTOH, Pete's made it pretty clear that setlist
>suggestions from fans are neither needed nor appreciated.

And right now (as I have seen him the past shows) he appreciates NOTHING!
:-) He's turning into a grumpy old man that doesn't give a fuck. I know he
always was, but he just was extremely grumpy (on-stage, as well as
off-stage, bumped into him after the last night just before he left).

If you ask me, it may be that US dates will even be cancelled if Pete will
be feeling this bad. And it doesn't look good for another UK or Europe tour
if Pete isn't feeling good. I even think he would just do that (cancel
gigs) just to annoy Roger and show him that Pete is still God, and not Roger.

As for setlists, The Who can play the stuff you heard in the last tours. As
for other stuff, don't hold your breath. They *really* need to rehearse if
they want to play other stuff. (this is what I learned a while ago) They
especially need to rehearse it well with Zak.

Next US tour will be an awesome one. But I hope Pete will stop feeling
grumpy. I'd rather have a greatest hits tour with a "happy" Pete then a
tour of live rarities with a grumpy Pete...

Cheers,

Bjorn