BOSTON PRE-SALE!

Hi,

I am *MOST LIKELY* going to the Boston shows (and the shows after that, but
not the ones after MSG).

However I am right now unable to either stay home for the pre-sale and
currently unable to buy it. (long story, KLM double-charged me for a Boston
flight, and now it takes months before I get my $400 back!)

If anyone is able to get me ONE TICKET preferably FRONT ROW (first 5 rows
will do too)...

You will be compensated ofcourse, I foresee I will be out of debt in 2
months. ;-) (keep on working, keep on working)

If you can/want to help me, LET ME KNOW!

Cheers,

Bjorn