Re: Someone, buy Pete a round.

Pete said that in 1979 the drugs and booze weren't doing it for him any
more.  He'd drink a glass of brandy and the page would still be blank, I
think it was.  Of course that only made the booze problem worse.

I think you're right about the highs and lows.  What Pete's produced since
is more even, both in tone and quality.  It's less wear and tear on his
psyche, but less striking, as well.  I do think that being on the road is
Pete's best bet for inspiration.  All he has to do is come up with a few
comments from his subconscious, and The Who can fill in the rest.

:)
keets