More on RAH night one

<mailto:whocasa@hotmail.com>>
>What a fantastic night.  Wonderful people. Great pre-show gatherings.

Now this is more like it!!!

>I cried during Amazing Journey/Sparks.  I've had many emotional reactions
at
>shows, but this was the 1st time I shed tears.

Now that's nice.  I've been there. Will be there again, I'm sure.

>Whogasms were achieved during the second Pete solo in Gettin in Tune

HEAR *THAT* SCHRADE?????

>The overall impression of the guys was the great sense of fun.  They were
>playing together like kids in a sandbox.  Huge bearhugs at the end.

Interesting.  Any sense of Pete's mood being off as reported by others??

>PS.  I seemed to have attained Bjorn and Magik-like fan fame just from the
>mere fact that I did something stupid.  It was fun to be the butt of jokes
>from a bunch of good-humoured people.

Good to hear.  There should be a book called "Why stupid stuff happens to
smart people".
You've got the lists permission to hit Bjorn in the face for making your
mishap public.  ;-)
I'm sure Kevin Mc can give you some pointers on how to do it with out
causing *too* much swelling.  :-)

Stay in Tune,
AND SUCK IT UP FOR TONIGHT!
GET OFF BOY, GET OFF!!!
(you have the rest of your life to recover.)
Kevin in VT