Re: Laying off the Beatles; U Too; Spiritual Who; Canada

On Thu, 7 Feb 2002 08:43:00 -0600, Alan McKendree <amck@thenetdr.com>
wrote:

>>I've spent a good deal of time studying the phenomenon of Manson and it
>>appears to be very clear that Manson wanted to be in jail. He asked not to
>>be released the time before the murders (and he had spent half his life in
>>jail at that point). He made sure he did something that would ensure he'd
>>never get out again.
>
>Then what's this I hear about his periodic parole hearings?  He's
>eligible for parole every 3 or 4 or 5 years and the brief coverage
>I've seen on it seems to indicate he tries to make a case for being
>let out.

Actually, at a recent parole hearing, he came in and announced that he
was busy working on his website, so he didn't want to be paroled yet.

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org