Re: New studio stuff

I remember an interview where John
> said he said he wanted to see the new album to more equal WAY then IH or FD.

 GOOD GOD!  I hope so.  Why would they try to emulate their worst, albeit not necessarily bad, albums?  Actually, the biggest hit from FD is one of my least fav Who tunes, YBYB.  Why do they still play this song live?  Is it much better live?  Eminence front is on my top 10 list, however, but the rest went on to little distinction beyond who-philes.  WAY is a fantastic album and underrated, in my opinion, in mainstream classic rock circles.

kevin mc