Re: Who or Kiss?

> conservatives aren't full of shit either.  They BOTH are.  There.  Now you
> shouldn't feel so singled out.

Jim:

Hardly singled out, because as I said only an extreme righty would assume
I'm anything but middle of the road, however I do think it's important that
misrepresentation is rectified. I will still contend that whatever else
might be wrong with it, at least extreme liberalism has a basis in fact,
logic and long term thinking...and conservatism does not, by any standard.
It's a study in selfishness.

> I do know it.  But if you really want exceptional Kinks, go out and buy
> "Schoolboys in Disgrace".

I know; I bought it when it came out. It's the continuing story of Flash
(started on Preservation), only as a boy to see why he turned out to be a
Secondhand Car Spiv.
I have every Kinks CD, LP, name your format. Even the Ray Davies Waterloo
Sunset soundtrack.

> Hey!  NOW you're getting it!  In case you missed it, that contradiction
was
> deliberate.

Even so, the extreme conservative side is fraught with contradiction whereas
the extreme liberal side is not. So there is a lot of differences. You can
choose your path, but I will always go with the thought-out, logical road
myself. It's sort of like choosing Who music over Kiss.

"The new President of The United States is
    what I would call a cunt "
              Pete Townshend

               Cheers                 ML