Re: Swined by the Swine!

James.Sigel@usafa.af.mil writes:

> C'mon Jon that's not fair.  Do you say one thing to me off list and then
> another on list???  You never said any such thing like this off list and I
> thought we came to an "understanding".

And...

>And I'm so glad that you're not in denial like so many others in today's
society are.  Off list, you reeked of intellect!  ;-)

Jim, did I ever E-mail you off list?  I know that I havent in the last few
months at least.

 I haven't ever been accused of reeking of intellect, so maybe it was another
Jon!
I am not being sarcastic. I will post this on the list so that people won't
think that I am two faced or something. That truly isn't fair.

Jon in Mi.