old joke adapted for today's topic

A teacher is talking with her students about music. She tells the students
that she is a Creed fan.  She asks her students to raise their hands if
they, too, are Creed fans.

Everyone in the class raises their hand, except one girl. The teacher looks
at the girl with surprise and says, "Janie, why didn't you raise your hand?"

"Because I'm not a Creed fan," she replied.

The teacher, still shocked, asked, "Well, if you are not a Creed fan,  then
who are you a fan of?"

"I am a Who fan, and proud of it," Janie replied.

The teacher could not believe her ears. "Janie, why are you a Who fan?"

"Because my mom is a Who fan and my dad is a Who fan, so I'm a Who fan
too!"

"Well," said the teacher in an obviously annoyed tone, "that is no reason
for you to be a Who fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of
the time. What if your Mom was a moron and your dad was a moron, what would
you be then?"

"Then," Janie smiled, "We'd be Creed fans."