elaborating

just because it just so happens alot of young people are not into what you're
into, dosen't mean its wrong. it dosent mean the end of the world so snap out
of it and deal with it.   i mean, i don't like rap but if someone tells me
theyre a big fan of ja rule or someone like that, i dont argue with them.
why? cause i wouldn't like it if someone argued with me about my musical
tastes so why should i argue with people about theirs?    if everyone is so
patriotic about america all of a sudden, we should realize that we're all
free in this country to listen to whatever music we wanna listen to, plain
and simple.         if someone dosent like the who, so what? over 13 million
people saw them at the concert for new york, so they're free to judge.