Re: The Who Christmas

In a message dated 11/28/2002 6:53:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> > Has anyone seen this?  I just came across it today, it is
> a 2 CD
> > set.......some of the tracks include:
> >

> where did you see this?

I'm pretty sure this is a joke, and a very clever one at that.  A Who christmas album would be impossible, because Pete's head would explode prior to completion.  By the way, did anyone notice that Happy Jack was used in the latest episode of The Osbourne's on MTV?  Ozzy's son is named Jack, except he is a major asshole and not happy at all.  Ozzy's daughter's music is also awful.  The only thing worse than the music is her atrocious voice.  What a bitch, too.  She and Jack were having an argument about some female drummer for her band, and Kelly responded that although the person was a phenomenal drummer, she didn't want to have a "chick band."  You certainly wouldn't want anything like talent getting in the way when considering who will be in your band.  Just an observation.

mc