Re: Who Christmas Album

In a message dated 12/3/2002 4:43:10 PM Pacific Standard Time,
amck@thenetdr.com writes:

> Sounds like a joke to me

It sounds like a joke because it IS a joke,  I assumed that would be
obvious............I guess I should have put this warning:  NOT to be taken
seriously!!!
;0
Johanna (who for the record, was extremely sober when writing this)

Has anyone seen this?  I just came across it today, it is a 2 CD