Man, I miss you guys..........

Hey all,
just taking a break from doodies........ahem,.....I mean duties, to see how my
fellow heads are doing.
<BIG sigh>

The last post I read (been on archives since I can't access the digests that
go to my work address) was Scott's thoughts on Columbus.  I love reading
Scott's posts.  The honesty, the bearing of soul.  I felt like I was right
next to him.  Thank *you*, Scott.
And, "Thank you" is all that can really be said.  I still wish I had made that
sign.  A simple sign that read only...."Thank You".
Cousins indeed.

Thanks to all the congratulation posts.  It's nice to see.
I've started my own amazing Journey.
"A son, A son, A son".......indeed. (thanks Scott).

I particularly liked Joe L's good and bad post.
Almost had me tearing up.

What gives with Mc??
Another highly publicized departure??
Man, Jeff, you really set a trend.
And BTW, don't you think you and Mark should talk on the phone??
For someone who has been a part of much of what you guys are talking about off
line, it's PAINING THE SHIT OUT OF ME TO READ THAT STUFF!  Get back in
focus.................. what it was that made you like Mark in the first
place. (sorry, don't mean to preach...)

And Mc, shame on you boy.  What, did you get bit by a skeeder and contract
that West Nile thang?
I simply have to wonder what thought it was that went through your head as you
AGAIN listed me by name in your post with the statement "Kevin will get his
Uncool, and unjustified.
But ohhhhh, so very Mc.
Geee, just when I was getting used to it.

Well, diapers call.

Stay young and stay high all.

:-*)
Sorry about the booger.