short films from the road...

Dear friends,

Here are the first round of film clips that 'Rabbit' and I have taken
since the beginning
of the U.S. tour this year. Though we have some clips in dedicated areas
such as the "Gorge"
our main focuss is to eventually present a bulk of the films we took and
have it in one convenient area.

The first clip has 'Rabbit' in his home studio in England working on the
sound settings
to what could have been and still could be a live stage version of a
song taken from
"The Who By Numbers" album.

Getting these film clips to small and also viewable format is very time
consuming
but we should have another set ready by the weekend.

The link is here:

http://www.thewho-rabbit.com/assorted_films.html

Cheers,

Dave...