From: Xystein Odden <oeodde@online.no>
To: <thewho@igtc.com>
Subject: Re: Cortez the Buzzkiller
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 09:08:37 +0200

> What was the working title of TheBeaTles' second film,
> eventually released as "Help," after George Martin was
> so enthralled by John Lennon's new song...."Help?"

The working title of the Beatles' second movie was reportedly "Eight arms to
hold you".

We 'ave a winner!!!

Anyone who has the American, Capitol Records 45 rpm single
of "Ticket To Ride" would know this fact too.

AnEnglishBoy~

"Go and sit in front of me!" (after asking if it could get any louder)
R.I.P., my hero
John Alec Entwistle
1944 - 2002