Re: buzzkill

Jeff House to Mark re:

>The band is morphing into something new *yet again*, right before our eyes
>and ears.  They are becoming a new creative unit and you are shutting your
>mind to it, flipping through the dustbins of performances past for your
>pleasure, lamenting the loss of what was and the injustice of what should
>be.  That blows.

At present, The Who are not "becoming a new creative unit". The sound is
different but they are sticking to the same setlist every show with some
jamming during "The Kids Are Alright" and "My Generation". The future may
tell otherwise, but for now, ease off on that household cleanser and you
may become a little less delusional. ;)

As for the "dustbins of performances past" comment - a trashcan is
hardly an object to be associated with the legacy of The Who live
in concert. Shame on you.

>The cool thing about this is that there is a new sense of danger to the
band
>that things might go horribly awry at any time.  This was always one of the
>fun things about live Who.

No doubt the band is playing well but to say there is a sense of
danger is way off the mark. Onstage so far, there have been no
chances taken. Where lies this danger?

"Fear is the key to your soul",
Stoo