Re: "my generation" deluxe

I think Talmy said these were "overdubs" that weren't on the original tapes, so they're not on what he's mixed. I think he's included the mono tracks so you can still hear how it was originally released.

The echo thing is interesting. Is this something that was characteristic of Sixties music that just isn't done anymore?

keets

sounds a bit too clean compared to the original CD. and also, what happened to that beautiful echo i like in "the kids are alright" and what happened to John's horn in "circles"? the horn shouldve been left in. its historic because thats the first who track that featured John's "blowing" ability. (obviously i mean the "horn blowing" ability for all of youse out there with dirty minds!)