Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #247

From: "Mark R. Leaman" <bushchoked@yahoo.com>

AEB initially wrote:

It was not my intent to hurt feelings, offend, nor
alienate people. As unpopular as my opinions are at
times, and at times unique unto myself, they are honest
up to the time they are spoken or written.
To which Mark responded:

I've never seen it put more accurately. This is exactly how I feel >about my contributions to this list.
Thanks, Mark, nice to see that _someone_ realises where I'm
coming from when I offer an opinion, rather than to assume
it is an intentional insult.

Meanwhile, the new MG redux is great and so is Get Yer Ya-Yas Out >(although it would have been nice to get the full show).
I opted for the UK version of "Out Of Our Heads*" that I foolishly
never bought on vinyl at Lewin's Record Paradise in Hollywood back
in the late 60's/early '70s when it was still available, and, the UK
"after-math" which I bought pre-ordered from Lewin's in spring '66
for the amazing sum (at the time) of $7.50.

I'll have to buy at least these additional titles:

England's Newest Hitmakers
12 x 5
The Rolling Stones Now!
Out of Our Heads* (US)
December's Children (and everybody's)
Big Hits (High Tide and Green Grass)
Between The Buttons (UK) {I have had the UK vinyl since '67)
Flowers
Their Satanic Majesties Request
Beggar's Banquet
Let It Bleed