disjointed

keets LB said "I agree with what he says about the sound, though. Without
John they have a tendency to get disjointed. I heard it at two or three
shows so far, mostly in the QUAD miniset. Luke doesn't say where he heard
this, but it doesn't normally run through the whole show. You just hear it
now and then."

OK.  Now I'm with you :-)
Yeah, I agree.  I really don't know the reason, it could just be that
they're feeling their way around with each other still.  Surely John was
able to hold things together and his presence is sorely missed at times.
I'm sure I'll know better how to answer a week from now :-D

The cool thing about this is that there is a new sense of danger to the band
that things might go horribly awry at any time.  This was always one of the
fun things about live Who.

Jeff