War on Terrorism talk (not a speck of Who)

Here's a note about a talk coming up on the War on Terrorism that I hope
anyone in the LA area will attend -- sadly, I can't be there :-(.  Yaron is
a personal friend and his talks are invariably thought-provoking and
convincing.

From:
Dr. Yaron Brook
Executive Director
Ayn Rand Institute

On September 9th I will be giving the first in a series of public talks,
titled "9/11 - One Year Later: Why America is Losing the War!"  This event
is free and open to the public.

I will be discussing the cause of last year's attacks on the U.S. and
highlight America's missed opportunities to win the war decisively during
the past year.  I will also analyze the "home-front," explaining why here
in America--and especially on our college campuses--there is an ideological
battle being waged that is equally vital to ensuring America's security.

I hope to see you there.

Hyatt Regency Irvine
17900 Jamboree Blvd
At Jamboree and the 405 Fwy
Irvine, CA 92614

Monday, September 9th, 2002
Lecture by Yaron Brook: 7:15 PM to 8:15 PM
Q&A with Yaron Brook and Leonard Peikoff: 8:15 PM to 9:15 PM
Reception follows until 10:00 PM

Doors open at 6:30 PM

WhoSpeck (OK, I lied):  The Who play Irvine Sep 15.  I'll be there.

Cheers,

Alan
R. I. P. Ox
John Entwistle 1944 - 2002