Re: Tonight's show at the Palace of Auburn Hills

A poster on PT.com says Pete had sound/tech problems during the first part of the show. Apparently he blew out an amp, which was replaced during 5:15, and then things went much smoother after that. If he was struggling with the hardware, then likely he was distracted and irritated. Someone else reported that he looked so irritated with the guitar that they expected him to smash it, but alas, it did not happen.

;)
keets

Another reviewer (of the same show) writes this:

> In fact, from my vantage point Mr. Townshend looked as if he wanted to be anywhere but on stage. .... In fact, his lack luster attitude began to effect me and those around me. .... But the lack of enthusiasm in Pete Townshend was enough to spoil the event for me.

What's the saying about two people witnessing the same event & remembering it completely differently?

- SCHRADE in Akron