Name calling gets completely out of hand

> From: Sigel James Civ 10 ABW/LGCW <James.Sigel@usafa.af.mil>
> Subject: Kevin Mc's Question
>
> cares?  Jeff split for a while and came back too; I was delighted to meet
> Buck as a result!  I don't see anything wrong in that either, but somehow
> Mark thinks that means you're a Republican or something.

Jim,
<sigh>  I'm not so sure about you now.  You really don't know Buck like I
did.  Don't assume you know someone who you only know through the internet.
I made that mistake with Buck, and I daresay he made the same mistake with
me.

I had the distinct displeasure of meeting Buck at the Boston pre-show.  He
seemed very reasonable at first.  We talked about the meaning of "Naked Eye"
and shared a few fond memories of JAE.  Then some fellow listers gathered
around.  We both had an audience - this was when things got ugly.

During the course of the philosophical discussion he suggested that I had
attacked him several times on this list.  He looked at several people in the
group that gathered, hoping to elicit their support.  Passive aggression
really makes me mad.

I called him a liar.  He called me a bonehead.  I called him an asshole.  He
called me a fucking asshole.  I slashed his throat with a beer bottle.  He
died.  I went through his pockets and found good tickets for Boston I, Jones
Beach and Boston II.  They were a little bloody, but still usable.  Oh well,
his loss was my gain.

You know that he was trying to control this list, don't you?  Are you still
"delighted" to have met him?  He was a Facist Republican bent on attacking
anyone who got in his way.  The list is a better place without him.

I am now King of thewho@igtc.com
No one would dare challenge my authority now!!!!

Jeff
;-)