Mellow Who/Sally Strikes First Blood

>Ha ha!

>I was thinking that Pete and Roger should be listening to Ice Cube, Snoop

>Dogg and Dre to shore up that attitude to make sure they don't go soft! ;)

>Jon in Mi

AHHHH!!!!!!!  Snoop Doggy Daltrey?  Gangsta Pete?  I can handle mellow-Who
more than I could rap-Who.  There are actually a few "mellow" Who tunes, but
not mellow in an Eagles sort of way.  Imagine a Man, Too Much of Everything,
Sunrise, Love is Coming Down, etc, can be considered mellow, but not as bad
as say, Peaches and Herb.  I don't mind a mellow tune here and there (I
think Rog does mellow nicely; Pete's voice is beautiful, and he does mellow
wonderfully) but if that were The Who's M.O., I think I might switch brands.
Lord, can you imagine a new, mellow Who doing the theme song for Titanic II
or something?  Yikes!

But to revert back to the original question (Pete and Stephen Stills), I
think that would be rather nice.  I think there would be some serious guitar
exchanges as well as some lovely harmonies between the two.  Stills is a
killer guitarist when he wants to be.

Sally:

>It certainly makes one wonder where that bonehead Jim S. is THIS time,

>unless of course (as I indicated at the time) it's because I'm not
involved.

>Ah, the truth will always out. I love it. Heh heh heh.

How clever!!!  Sally, are you menstruating again?  No, it doesn't make "one"
wonder, it just makes paranoid freaks like yourself wonder.  Just couldn't
contain yourself, now could you?  All is quiet and little Marky has to stir
the pot.  Gosh, I can recall being accused of "dragging the list down"
recently because you objected to my alleged butting in, but now you drag
things down by starting more shit?  Don't you ever get tired of being a
hypocrite?  It's a tired, old act, and not a very good one at that.  Or did
Ashcroft make you do it?

However, congratulations are in order; for once you're right about
something:  the truth WILL always out.  Your unprovoked, infantile insult
speaks volumes of truth - about YOU Mr. Hypocrite.  Touchi... or in regards
to you, I should say, "douche".  Have you ever tried urinating while
standing up?  That might make you feel more like a man, instead of
over-compensating for your inadequacies in your scrawl here.  I gave you the
last word during our last disagreement and left it alone, but you just can't
help it, can you?  Poor sap.  And for the record, it's "MR." Bonehead to
mental twerps like you.

Mr. Bonehead in Colo Springs