'Rabbit' at the Rihga Royal & his MSG + 2nd leg Diaries...

Dear friends,

It's been non-stop since we returned from NYC. Really it's been full
steam ahead
on trying to get 'Rabbit's' new section up for you all to enjoy and as
much as I have tried
my best over the past two weeks I have not yet finished it.

But as 'Rabbit' and the others are about to leave for the U.S. on the
next leg of the U.S.
tour I ran by what I had completed and I got the nod to post what I have
done and so now it's up live.

The MSG run was special for a few reasons and for Corie and I what made
it great was everyone
who made us feel great! what better group of friends and what better
fanbase could a group ever have?
The Who's fans have kept us going through quiet a few years and the NYC
trip cemented that bond that we all have for eachother.

If it was just the band without the fans and friends then the trip would
mean basically very little. It's you, the friends and fellow fans that
make up the tours
that continue today.

'Rabbit' gave me his diaries before we left and we went through them,
there a bit skimpy in size not like his diaries of his crazy days and
there was little to edit but it's great knowing that musicians such as
himself find the time to write down their thoughts and then share them
with us all.

Ok for those of you who attended the third show and made your way back
to the Royal Rihga Hotel then this is what you have all for the most
part been waiting for and emailing  'Rabbit' and msyelf about.  A word
to those there and those who were not, the films were shot in poorly lit
conditions and as a lot of you in the past have asked for smaller sized
films I have digitized these down to small 2mb or smaller films except
one or two which are a bit higher, please do not excpect a quality
production here, it's all for fun anyway.   This is only a sampling of
what we shot that night, the entire sing along was filmed in whole on
high 8 film and in part and on Mini DV. Still you will get the idea of
what that night was about by visiting the link below, the site will be
upated later today or tomorrow with links to watch the films in
RealMedia and Windows Media viewers, for now you will have to view the
films in the QuickTime player. Again more films and lot's more photos
are being worked on but we know you all wanted to see such fans as Tim
E, Trish, Magik, Stoo P, and many others keeping The Who flame alive at
'Rabbit's' unannounced and very unexpected sing along.

A few links are not working but will very soon, we promise.

http://www.thewho-rabbit.com/2002_msg_main.html

Enjoy,

Dave & 'Rabbit'....

--