a bit morbid, don't you think?

> Then I got the call.  She told me that one of the members of The Who had
> died in Las Vegas.  She didn't know whom.  However, I knew immediately who
> died.  While trying to tune to a radio station to confirm what I suspected,
> I was hoping, against hope, that I was wrong, and John had not died.
> Perhaps Rabbit bit it.  Or even Zak or Simon.

Man, it takes a lot to shock me, but to openly state that you would have
preferred it be Rabbit or Zack who died is REALLY pushing the envelope.
After all, these are people with friends and families who love and depend on
them.  I understand your feelings for John, but this comment is a bit morbid.

mc