Re:pete soloing

In a message dated 08/16/2002 4:54:32 PM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> It's primal,
> soul baring, working without a net, and gets me off like no other solo.
> Just from those two live albums you've got incredibly original soloing on
> YMB (both), Water, AmazJourney, Heaven/Hell, etc, etc, etc...

I actually think the solo from IOW during shakin all over/spoonful is fuckin
AMAZING, but all your other fav solos from those two shows are fantastic
also.  Whenever I hear someone blather on about a great guitarist, I pull out
my IOW video and show the YMB.  Their jaws drop.

mc

"Just fucking listen and shut up!"- Pete Townshend live in Long Beach 1971