lighten the hell up

In a message dated 08/16/2002 4:54:32 PM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Garfunkle had no talent?
>
> Bullshit! Garfunkle's talent is just different, less obvious, quite refined.
>
> see below->
>

> > "Just fucking listen and shut up!"- Pete Townshend live in Long Beach 1971
>
> Hey, mc, take Pete's advice!
>
> AEB~

Man, do you take every post here this seriously?  Oh, since you've been away,
I forgot how you tend to do this.  How about this, which IS meant to be
serious: Garfunkel had/has a beautiful voice, but musically Paul Simon is
infinitely more talented.  It's not even close.  Other than voice range,
Simon is FAR superior in every musical category.  Garfunkel is A-ball and
Simon is Major Leagues.  Maybe Garfunkel has great talent in other areas.
I'm sure he does.  But the topic here is MUSIC.  How many S&G songs did he
write??  Hmmmmm.....  I think "heart in NY" was a solo tune of his, but it
may have been an S&G tune.  Other than that I can't think of any.  Now back
to the Who.....

mc

"Just lighten the fuck up!!!"- Kevin Mc, his living room, New Orleans, 2002