All set! WHOOO-HOOO!

Heya,

This raving loonatic is all set for some pretty wild action in Vegas, LA & Dallas (4 WHO shows!). Just finished my initiary, and it's like I won't see anything else but concerts and planes! This is gonna be wild again! I'm gonna be a wreck when I get home... BUT WHO CARES! I'm gonna see the fucking WHOOOOOOO!!!

If any lister is there for the Las Vegas, Irvine, Greek or Dallas show, let me know of any pre-show parties and I'll be there. You can recognise me by my hair color (I'll let y'all know a week in advance what color it'll be, really, it works better then any union flag!). :-)

I'll also be in NYC from Sept. 10 - 13, so if anyone is interested in meeting up with me and my friend & neighbour Roy (who'll only be with me in NYC), let me know!

LONG LIVE ROCK!

Bjorn

"Go and sit in front of me!" (after asking if it could get any louder)
R.I.P., my hero
John Alec Entwistle
1944 - 2002