Re: Where is Pete?

> Hey, folks, where is Pete in the survey conducted by Total Guitar?

Those stupid polls / lists / rankings are so fucking goddamned
ridiculous - they make me sick.  Yeah, Curt Kobain is a better
guitarist than Pete Townshend.  Sure.  Yeah.

Those things are created by elitist idiots who like to believe they
have a true grasp on rock history.  Idiots, idiots, idiots.  Fools.
Rage Against The Machine?!  What the fuck?!  Give me a break.

I try to ignore these things but it's difficult 'cause the national media
picks up these "stories" & reprints them.  There was a list a while
back that actually had Curt Kobain as a better *singer* than Daltrey!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!  What a fucking joke.

Spread the truth, Who-Freaks!  Spread the truth!

- SCHRADE in Akron