Re: Pino

Why are so few here willing to speak the truth about Pino?

SP:

My guess is they don't want to rock the boat. I can only speak from hearing boots, having been fortunate enough to escape the Boston show to see the carnage for myself, but like Jones afore him it seems Pino is (not a bad bass player or anything but) not the right person for the job. I guess they had who they had to work with, and you can't fault them for that.

that. Jack Bruce, Yossi Fine, Muzz Skillings, Bootsy Collins, or Doug Wimbish

Tony Butler. I'm tellin' ya.

would be much better choices (not to mention Tony Butler

Oh, OK. Good choice. And brilliant quote at the end of your post, if I may say so.

          "To announce that there must be no criticism of the
               president, or that we are to stand by the president
                 right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
                    but is morally treasonable to the American public."
                             President Theodore Roosevelt, Republican                                              Cheers             ML