Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #224

If there's anyway to catch one other show, you should consider it. Many of the
people I talked to during the past week, seemed to gain more strength when they
saw more than one show. The first show, for me, was very emotional (Camden). But
at the 2nd show, a week later, (Sat @ MSG) it was pure magic. And since we don't
know if we'll have this opportunity again, try to catch another show. I am lucky
to be going to Jones Beach for one more shot of the Who Juice. Pre & post
gatherings should be attended, if you have the time. This really helps with
getting over the pain. Imho.

Long Live Rock,

magik