Re: What was up with Boston?

Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org writes:

> >I noticed a change midway through.
>
> What you mean?

Kevin,

I saw Pete finally finding a groove after the Quad songs.  He seemed to be
distracted the first half of the show.  Zak was never distracted.  Except he
did drop that stick that flew up!  I stated to you that he was no Keith Moon,
because Keith would have at least acted as if he had caught it anyhow with
his body language and face thrown forward.  You're right though, he is close!

Jon in Mi.