Re: Biting the Bullet aka Ticket Help!

> I'll take any advice on the best way to search the internet for Who tix.
> When I search now, the results are too numerous.  What's the best way
> to narrow your search?

If you're going the "ticket broker" route just use any search engine & type
in "ticket broker."  Check out a handful of brokers first to see who has the
better seats, or the cheapest (relatively speaking, of course).

> This year is a whole different story.  I was sixth in line for Lenny Kravitz
> and got section 5.  Not bad, but certainly being sixth in line, you would
> expect to be within the first three sections at least.

Yeah, the days of being up front in line (or *on line* as our New York friends
might say) & getting the great seats are over.  It's not worth the aggravation
anymore.

- SCHRADE in Akron