Biting the Bullet aka Ticket Help!

<exiting lurker mode>

Greetings all,

I can no longer stand not being in possession of Who tickets for the summer
tour, so I'm biting the bullet and looking to purchase tickets from a ticket
agency/scalper.  If anyone knows of any ticket agencies that have two seats
in the first five rows for the Boston show, I would greatly appreciate the
info.  Or, I'll be glad to do the research myself, but I'll take any advice
on the best way to search the internet for Who tix.  When I search now, the
results are too numerous.  What's the best way to narrow your search?

My two cents on the ticketmaster/scalper controversy (not to stir up that
pot again!): I think that Clear Channel has implemented some kind of
restriction on the best seats to the general public sale.  My guess is that
Clear Channel is the entity that is reserving the great seats for
distribution to ticket agencies at a higher cost than what we see through
Ticketmaster.  My evidence is in the fact that two years ago, before Clear
Channel owned the Tweeter Center in MA, I was 10th in line at the Tweeter
Center the day that tix went on sale and I was able to get two tix in
section 2, row B.  That's second row, center.  The best seats that I ever
had, and for a Who concert!!!  I was also able to get seats within the first
ten rows for several concerts that year by waiting in line at the Tweeter
Center, the first day of sale.  This year is a whole different story.  I was
sixth in line for Lenny Kravitz and got section 5.  Not bad, but certainly
being sixth in line, you would expect to be within the first three sections
at least.  This scenario has repeated itself whether in line at the venue,
at a ticketmaster outlet, or on the internet.  Therefore, I conclude that
the majority of the best seats are just not available unless you contact a
ticket agency.  (Just a theory from an avid concert goer and experienced
ticket buyer.)

AnyWho, I'm desperate.....Anyone who knows of any great seats available out
there, please feel free to e-mail me privately, or publicly if there is
enough interest.

Thanks so much!

P.S. Where's Mark Leaman?  He often had thoughtful posts, not necessarily
the political ones (another pot not to be stirred up!)