Odds and Sods

	>From: Sroundtable@aol.com
	>Subject: Odds and Sods
>I just started getting the digest from Odds and Sods
><snip>
>Within half a day the "list keeper" posted a harsh
>warning about keeping posts only to the Who because it otherwise bored the
>subscribers.
><snip>
>I am EXTREMELY glad to have Paul
>running this list because he isn't a nazi about what we post.
><snip>
>I am simply stating the truth.

See, this is a problem *I* have with you.
You are basing an opinion on one day of being on O&S.
This is one of the first times I've *ever* seen Scott enter as referee, and
here you are knocking him.
No knock on Paul in anyway, but, you don't know what the whole truth is.
Really.

Kevin in VT
Huckeling down the Huckleberry trail

"learning comes from the ears and eyes, not the mouth"
Dahli Llama