Re: call it an intervention

In a message dated 04/21/2002 8:55:35 AM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Dear Mr. Louisiana "Basketball Coach Extraordinaire,"
>
> The "Gods of IGTC.COM" have spoken to me privately
> and slapped my hand for speaking out of turn, out of context,
> and generally being a schoolboy in disgrace. Looks like the
> EnglishBoy will have to modify his behaviour towards you,
> (in this internet public forum, that is), for the time being.

Well, you were getting a bit freaky, counting the times I referred to myself
in posts.  But overall I kind of enjoyed your little attacks.  Anyway, you
told me you had no interest in meeting me before, and I promised to leave you
alone, so I will keep my word.

mc

PS- This quote is a joke, dude.  Lighten up.  It's called irony, since Rodney
king endangered lives in his ridiculous car chase, then made this statement,
then proceeded to participate in numerous other crimes after the whole
incident (mainly drug related, if I remember correctly).  You live in CA,
right?  Has anyone heard from Rodney King lately?

"Can't we all just get along?"       -Rodney King