Re: It's Both !!!!!!!!

Kevin O'Neal wrote:

> >From: magik <magik1@optonline.net>
> >Subject: Re: It's Both !!!!!!!!
> >
> >> Old and young unite!!!
> > >I just heard my boss say "bada-bing, bada-boom"!
> >
> >I guess you don't watch the Sopranos too often. Fagetaboudit!!!
>
> Nah.  That rape scene last season turned me off for good.
> But wada u know anyway, aye?

Then OZ must certainly be out of the question. These are 2 shows we handle,
so start watchin' or I'll make a phone call. Got me? ;-()

> Kevin in VT
> (up early this Saturday after a 5.1 EARTHQUAKE!  My first. Pretty wild.)

I heard they felt tremors in Buffalo & NJ. Maybe the Who landed early.

Seriously, I hope there were no serious injuries. Yesterday, in Montclair,
where we're shooting Analyze That, a storm came thru & toppled dozens of
trees all around us! But all is safe. The end is near, but hopefully it will
wait till the tour is over.

magik