Re: It's Both !!!!!!!!

At 14:06 19-4-02 -0400, Kevin wrote:

>Old and young unite!!!
>
>I just heard my boss say "bada-bing, bada-boom"!
>I had thought they went together.
>
>So, Bjorn, Magic, you both were right!
>
>Kevin in VT
>(yeah, I know, no who :)

Yes, there is WHO. The Bada-bing was a line the JEB used to open for "Had
Enough" (it starts with a bass line that sounds like "bada-bing"). I
catched it up and every night they wanted to start playing "Had Enough" I
shouted "Bada-Bing!". One time at BB King's they had to restart a couple of
times because of that (they where really waiting for me to say it). :-) It
was funny as hell though. :-)

Their nickname to me now is "Bada-Bjorn". Hey-hey; bada-Bjorn!

Bjorn