two observations in regard to roger

1. I'm sure those of you who were there noticed, but I just listened to WAY
from the Portsmouth #2 concert and Roger sang the second verse twice and left
out, "I know there's a place you've walked, where love falls from the
trees..."

2. After listening to Denver 2000 for the first time, IMHO, Roger was just
having an off night where his voice is concerned.  Sounded hoarse and
strained.  The energy seemed to be there and the overall performance seemed
awesome, just the voice was off.  In contrast, at the portsmouth gigs, and
watford show, his voice is damn incredible.  Same at RAH 2000. YMB from
Watford is on fire.  Why would they EVER take this song out of the setlist?
Same with Relay.  These should be staples of all Who shows.

mc