Re: roger's suspenders

Sroundtable@aol.com wrote:

> I get embarrassed almost to show the WGFA video from TKAA to my students because
> of it.

Keep in mind that is one of the rare released shots of Pete leaping across the
stage and landing on his knees, a practice he did during that time, which he can
never do again. Unfortunately, the lighting technician doesn't turn on the spot
till Pete is well into his leap & fall, across the stage (if I remember it
correctly, as I haven't seen it in years). Can anyone corroborate this scene?

I've seen PT do it live a few times and it was always awesome.

magik