Knock knock..

Hello,

I was traveling with the wife and kids this weekend and
my 10-year-old daughter was reading from a knock-knock joke
book.   The "Who's there" like go me thinking... and I came
up with one that I thought was great for this forum, and
only my wife could relate to.

Boy:    Knock knock.
Woman:  Who's there?

Boy:    Knock knock.
Woman:  Who's there?

Boy:    Knock knock.
Woman:  Who the fuck is there?

Boy:    Knock knock.
Woman opening the door:  Bloody HELL!  Why didn't you bleed'n respond?

Boy:    Pat pat.
Woman slams the door shut in disgust:  Piss off, ya little!

Man:    Who was it?
Woman:  That little Tommy Walker git!

Man:    What did he want?
Woman:  How the fuck should I know?  Probably thinks the door is his mum!

Boy:    Knock knock...

Joe in Philly

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.